Product Code : 05
Brand Name : GANPATI NATURAL PRODUCTS
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal, Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash Advance (CA), Others, Delivery Point (DP), Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash on Delivery (COD), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- Supply Ability
- no capping Per Month
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- USFDA, HALAL, KOSHER, BRC and HACCP Certified
With rich industry and market knowledge, we are engrossed in providing impurities free Pure Honey. Excellent source of vitamins, minerals and amino acids, it is consumed directly or with other foodstuff to heal or prevent burns, cataracts, rashes, skin ulcers and sores. This honey is processed using adulteration free nectar and advanced machines. Available in proper packaging options, the provided Pure Honey can be bought at cost effective prices.
- Acts as protective barrier against wounds
- Treats respiratory problems
- Anti-inflammatory property
- Reduces bacterial infections
- When added to warm water or hot tea, honey not only restores energy but also helps in digestive track.
- Honey is also used for cooking purposes and healing skin. Besides, it also helps in dissolving mucus during cold.
- Honey when consumed with carrot juice helps in improving eye sight and is especially helpful for those who sit for long hours before computer.
- Honey with ginger juice is beneficial in treating cough, cold and congestion.
- Honey with ginger juice and black pepper powder when consumed thrice in day treats asthma.
- Two tea spoons of honey with one tea spoon of garlic juice helps in controlling blood pressure.
- One tea spoon of lemon juice with two spoons of honey and warm water helps in reducing belly fat and also purifies blood.
- Daily consumption of honey helps in leading a healthy long life.
Honey Expiration Date & Storage
Honey is considered as a miracle food. It is believed that archaeologists discovered 2000 years old honey jars in Egyptian tombs which still tastes good. Honey should be stored at room temperature as refrigeration accelerates its crystallization process which converts it from liquid to solid. This can be sorted by placing the jar in warm water with stirring which dissolve the crystals. The solid form of the honey can also be dissolved in microwave for 10 seconds with stirring. Honey should not be boiled.
Therapeutic uses of Honey:
- Honey is beneficial in jaundice, diabetes, haemorrhoids and worms.
- It is helpful in treating cold, cough, respiratory disorders like asthma, hiccups etc.
- It is also useful in diarrhea and dysentery.
- It is also effective in treating skin disorders.
- It is beneficial at times of excessive thirst as well as vomiting though overdose of honey can induce vomiting.
Ayurveda and Honey
Honey is called as “Yogavahi” which has a unique quality of penetration in the deepest tissue. When used in combination with other herbal formulations, it increases the medicinal properties of these formulations and aids in penetrating the deeper tissues.
Precautions to be taken before using honey:
- Honey should be avoided with hot foods.
- Honey should in no condition be heated or boiled.
- It should be not consumed in hot environment or when exposed to more heat or high temperature.
- It should not be combined with rain water, fermented beverages such as brandy, etc, mustard and ghee.